Sharing The Lasagna Love #RGLasagna

*Honest Blogger Found Here: An ingredient gift pack was provided by Red Gold with no compensation or writing expectations. Opinions are solely mine. Disclosure Policy HERE.*

rg9I grow tomatoes.

Friends and family grow tomatoes in which I am given.

I can tomatoes in order to get us through the winter into the next season.

We are, certainly, a tomato eating family.

Some weeks back, Red Gold (an Indiana based, family owned tomato company founded in 1942) sent me an “All-in-One” lasagna party in a box. It included cans of diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano, crushed tomatoes, lasagna noodles, recipes and a Red Gold spatula. Just add cheese and you almost have everything you need to make a hot pan of cheesy lasagna.

Since I JUST made lasagna the night before, I decided to share the lasagna love. I offered up my box party on Facebook in exchange for a little creativity and some photos on how the lasagna was made into a “gourmet” dish. Instantly, my friend Stephanie (from Giving Gal and 1 Making A Difference), volunteered to give it a try. Actually, I’m so glad she was the one who raised her virtual hand. You see, Stephanie is one of the most inspiring, kind people I have ever met. She has been on a multi-year mission to give some sort of “gift” to someone else, each and every day. I’M SERIOUS! She’s amazing! From cooking dinner to giving cupcakes to adding extra money to a tip, she gives no matter how big or small; she DOES make a difference. That being said, I was happy to be able to give a little gift to a person who selflessly gives so much.

RGlasagnasauce

Stephanie decided that she would take the Red Gold All-In-One lasagna recipe and turn it into “gourmet” chicken broccoli lasagna, just by adding the two extra ingredients to the sauce. In the end, she said it was really easy and tasty…even her husband liked it! I think she did a fabulous job; it looks simply delicious. Goes to show  just by adding a small dash of creativity to an otherwise “plain” recipe can add interest and spark to your family meal. Red Gold also suggests ideas like: Classic Meat Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan Lasagna, Fresh Harvest Lasagna or Eggplant Florentine Lasagna! There’s a dish for every taste.

What’s YOUR favorite?

rglasagnadone

(Many thanks to Stephanie for taking the time to accept this gourmet challenge and provide all of the included photos! Great job, my friend!)

9 Responses to Sharing The Lasagna Love #RGLasagna
  1. Veola
    May 23, 2014 | 1:39 AM

Wow, this post is good, my younger sister is analyzing
    such things, thus I am going to inform her.

2. best homeopathic hcg drops reviews
    May 23, 2014 | 4:17 PM

If done correctly, you can lose 2 to 4 pounds in just a single day.

An average dieter consumes between 1,200
    and 1,500 calories per day. Part of the reason for the Food and Drug Administration not allowing this substance to
    be sold over the counter pertains to how the diet works.

3. Most toilets will have a waterline that is etched into the tank
    wall to help as a guide. It’s very vital that you get Plumbing Alameda work made by a specialist.
    The body definitely contained a high volume of mucous and yeast.

4. education affiliate programs
    July 19, 2014 | 6:26 AM

Right now it seems like WordPress is the top blogging platform available right now.

(from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

5. 24 hour plumbing livermore ca
    July 19, 2014 | 11:35 PM

I’m not positive where you are getting your info,
    but good topic. I needs to spend a while learning
    more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

6. lodging in keystone
    July 28, 2014 | 9:06 PM

I like the valuable information you supply in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and test again right here frequently.

I am slightly certain I will learn a lot of new stuff proper right
    here! Good luck for the next!

7. certain emergency
    August 11, 2014 | 6:48 AM

I’m no longer positive the place you are getting your info, but good
    topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or
    working out more. Thanks for great info I used to be looking for this info for
    my mission.

8. tan
    September 22, 2014 | 7:43 PM

Wanting to show some skin and amaze an audience but unable to do so because of
    your pale skin. Taking this drug with coffee or tea is not advised.
    Suede is less durable than other varieties of Buffalo Leather and is cheaper because many pieces of suede can be split from a single
    piece of the hide.

9. weight loss Plan
    October 3, 2014 | 7:06 PM

Finally, something which works as well as the “FDA” want
    people to not do it. and water based vegetables in their diet and excludes the food group that has
    high crab and high calories. ,” keep in mind that the h – CG weight loss plan works because you’re taking the h – CG hormone in injection, oral drop or pill form during the time you’re on the 500 calorie per day diet.